PAUT Level II Training (e-learning)
- Cost effective: Higher workforce availability, no travelling fees
- Convenient: Training is available 24/7
- Flexible: Technicians can work part time, study part time
- Efficient: Students follow their own pace
ASNT and ISO Standards topical outlines are the basis for our E-learning Level II Phased-array UT training course. A system of timers insures that the students spend at least 80 hours training. The students have 60 days to complete the training.
The training course is divided in Sections:
- Data Quality
Each Section contains:
- Pages explaining the underlying theory
- Videos explaining the theoretical and practical aspects of Phased-Array Ultrasound Testing
- Silverlight Interactive exercises in which the student can build a setup, practise calibration and scanning and learn to evaluate real data
- A Section test for auto-evaluation
At the end of the training a general exam is administrated and depending on the results of this exam the student is graded.